College life or rather the student life is the best time that we have or will rather have in our lives. This is the time when there are most fun activities and there is least worry in terms of world, responsibilities and stuff. We just have to worry about our studies and examinations and rest of the worries are taken care by our parents and guardians. Well there is one such worry that every college or school going child faces and that is the most annoying problem that there is during this time and that is the difficulty in getting ready for classes in morning efficiently and quickly. Well girls say that it is easy for men as in that case there is always t shirts for men to help them get ready faster.
Well this is the problem that most of the students fail to solve and this results in regular scolding from your mother and when they reach late for classes they are scolded by their teachers. This scolding gets less during college days but then also it is not a good impression on the professor when you step late into your class. This problem sometimes becomes the root of further problems and this continues to office as well which is not at all good as there you can be fired for coming late for most of the days to the office. So, it is better to get this problem rectified here only and these are the steps which you will require to get it corrected:
- Always prepare before and pack your backs the night before going to college and school according to the next day’s schedule as then you will have plenty of time and these things take a little time and you will not miss things you require the next day.
- Get done with your homework if you have any the day before and even before packing.
- Take a look for the uniform if you have any if not then decide what you are going to wear the next day and get it ready and laid out or separated in your wardrobe.
- Sleep well. This is always necessary because this will keep your mind fresh and efficiently working during your classes.
- Always set an alarm before going to bed and set the alarm to wake you up 45 minutes before the time you leave for college.
- If you have a habit of pressing snooze on your alarm, then always place your alarm on the other side of the room.
- When you get up the very first thing that you should do is wash your face with fresh water which may seem very bad thing in the morning but that gets you freshened for the day and you do not feel sleepy.
- Get through with you daily routine quickly without taking your mobile with you for company.
- Get dressed. If you haven’t set out clothes for the day, it is best that you take out a t shirt and pair it with a dark denim. This is the best as it is cool and comfortable.
- Use the in between time to plan your breakfast and keep in mind to not to use your mobile phones during this time as that will engross you and will lead to you getting late for the college.
- Have a quick but quite a substantial breakfast before heading out for your college and this is necessary because this will be your substantial meal which will get you through your day.